.

.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Her movements!!!


I have tried once before to video her moving, but to no avail. The other night I tried again and I got a little bit. Unfortunately I could not upload the video. She really is a stinker.... because before I went to bed she was moving all over the place. But I believe she is a little camera shy and she does NOT like my belly being exposed to the cold. She will literally stop moving and retreat the instant I pull up my shirt. I'm going to have to get creative if I really want to catch her movements. She finally moved right when the song goes to the chorus and he sings "You captivate me, fascinate me...". I love the timing of that!!! Sean went through 4 songs before finding one that she liked! She's got great taste!!

So if you have any advice on doing that, please let me know. I would love to share!!

As for the picture.... as you know, maybe from my posts on facebook, I had planned to take a picture with this same top on in the same location, etc etc, each month. Unfortunately I only took four. But I love seeing the change! I love this tank top because I saw a girl wearing it in San Luis Obispo when we were there for my birthday in July. I told Sean I have to have that top! It says "Pregnancy is the new skinny" in glittery pink. :) Well within a week or two, Sean, on his own, went to Destination maternity and sought it out and bought it for me! My first pregnancy piece of clothing! It meant so much! :) ..... well, that's all for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment