.

.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I saw her!!!!! 23 weeks...


This morning, for the first time, I SAW her move on my belly. I had been watching for this lately because lately her movements have been harder, but haven't seen anything.... until this morning. It was so awesome! I've been sick with a cold (that continues to get worse) for the past 2 days. But today, she brought me joy to start my day out right!!! Like I posted on fb, I know this is the first of a million moments when she will brighten my dark days with something simple and sweet she does or says. That thought brings tears to my eyes. I can hardly wait for her grand entrance into our lives! I once again am in awe of the workmanship of God!!! Thank you Jesus!!! Now... if only she can make me get better, faster! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!! How exciting! We can't wait for her to come! Hope you feel better soon! Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete