Today was the first day in probably a few weeks that I finally felt normal again... human really. Monday was very stressful for me at work and then Tuesday was a huge break down, sob fest during one of my cases in the OR!! Thank you to my special friend, Irene, who came to my rescue. Tuesday night I was oncall but only until 9pm (my other favorite friend, Mike, took the rest!) Well thank goodness, because I fell asleep backwards in my chair/ottoman around 7:45 for about 30 min then was in bed and sound to sleep by 8:45. I slept 11 hours! Yesterday I woke up feeling, still, so tired. Went to breakfast with Sean then to a friend's for only an hour or so. It exhausted me! I went home, did nothing but sleep for 2 1/2 more hours!!! And here it comes.... today.... I finally feel human again! There is hope! I was not tired all day. I had energy to do all that I needed to at work (especially when it got busy in the afternoon). And my thinking was clear! The other amazing thing was that I liked everyone and didn't feel irritated by anyone (those poor nursing students) or anything, except the monitors that kept dinging off! Hallelujah! I was starting to think that I was just becoming a really ugly person on the inside because I felt like the grinch all the time. But nope. Today I realized, once again, it all is about the hormones. My hope is renewed that I will be normal again.... some day. :) I have no idea what tomorrow will bring. But today was awesome!!
Now if only this can last me through the next 5 busy days. Please be praying for me. I have one more day of work then have a wedding to shoot on Saturday (my first official one! Woo hoo!). On Sunday our bible study group is doing some work at a neighbor's house (I will work according to how I feel. Everyone is making sure I take care of myself. I have such great friends!) And then only 2 more days of work! There should be time for rest in the latter half of saturday and sunday. It will be a fun weekend!
Our little baby girl is doing awesome! She is now 1 lb!! And I'm up a lb from last week! I'm on track! I can feel all of her moving inside me! Sometimes harder than others. lol Yesterday she was kicking my rectum.... tonight, my bladder! But all in all, I love every minute of it. Today she was kicking around while I was talking to a parent and it really through me off. lol A little stinker already, she is!
That's about it for now. Nothing exciting but the exhaustion. This too shall pass, I tell myself. People say its preparing me. But frankly I'm just fine with having it thrown at me all at once when she gets here! Just as long as I feel good and sleep well now! :-)
TTFN!
No comments:
Post a Comment