So Saturday night the girls fell asleep early. I was watching TV and baby starting moving... a lot! So I pushed down the covers and pulled up my shirt to see if I could see her. Well she started out with small movements that I could see. Then she started moving harder. Then started rolling across my belly! It was soooo awesome! (Kristin's sister, Shannon, is a couple weeks ahead of me and we were just talking about this at dinner) I finally went to sleep....
In my dream, I was watching my belly and first I could see her full hand print. Awesome. Then a foot print. Totally cool. THEN!!! All of the sudden... she crawls out of this little hole on the left side of my belly! Crawls on top and just lays there, on her back, in the fetal position. Ok. I can totally picture this because I've seen 23 weekers at work!! So this was crazy! Then after a bit, she turned into a little girl around age 3 or 4. Just her little head, with chin resting on my belly, with her little bangs (like mine are now) and long thick dark brown hair. She just stared up at me smiling and batting her eyelashes at me. Soon she switched back into a baby. I finally said "ok, baby girl, you need to go back inside! You still have to grow more!" So she turned over and crawled back into that little hole!
These dreams are so crazy! Its hilarious! It is amazing to think she would actually live outside the womb by now. She's that big! But I keep telling her, in real life, and praying, that she stay inside and keep growing! So this dream was right up there with my recent thoughts. lol
I'm loving this whole journey! It is so fun and exciting! By now, everyday brings a new realization, feeling or physical change with her. I feel her constantly, which reminds me, every single time, how much my God and Creator love ME!!!! It is amazing!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment