Once again, I have learned a lesson. Just because you regain a little energy does not mean that you are allowed to spend it all at once. Last week, as I studied for my exam, I felt some energy coming back to me. (then again, I prayed for God's strength to get me through that long, hard, tiring week and He did!) This week started out a little more tired but that's just work. So Wednesday come along and I start going full force! I went to the gym (for the first time in 6 weeks), then came home and did some yardwork cleanup from the weekend then housework and laundry. I felt normal for once and went at it all day long. It felt great! Yesterday was less busy but I did go to the gym again and I had a lunch date and a dinner date. Both days were filled with some heavy emotions coming from all different directions. I think God knew I needed today off because I think I would have crashed at work. I got a call at 6am this morning telling me I was mandatorily getting called off. I was so bummed because I'm trying so hard to save my vacation time for my leave. But I seriously crashed. I went back to bed around 8am until 930 then from 230 until about 5pm. Yikes! I forewent the workout today with the thought that my body definitely needs rest. (although my body was loving the workout! I feel alive again and the constipation is gone at least for now! lol) I hope that gives me energy for work again tomorrow!!!
Once again, I'm still figuring out this whole pregnancy thing. But its getting easier. And honestly I'll go about an hour now without thinking I'm pregnant. I'm getting more and more used to the idea. But then I think "oh no! If I stop thinking about it then it will go away!!" LOL Silly thought, I know. Silly Amy.
Still, fatigue, heartburn and constipation have remained my biggest adversaries. Which I really can't complain. I've given over to medication for the heartburn otherwise I really can't eat anything! And I've actually been more regular this week (maybe its the veggies) and even more so these past two days at the gym! I'm amazed what a little workout and movement can do for your plumbing! lol And again, the fatigue is slowly improving as long as I don't drive myself into the ground. I think I will keep my newest rule of committing to only one thing (plans with friends, that is) on my days off. It seemed to really help this past month. I have a bad tendency to over commit myself. ...... I'm beginning to fill out more and wearing my belly bands on a more consistent basis. I even wore my first preggo jeans last night! But man! They were so comfy!
Ok I'm just babbling now... that's what happens when hubby is working until 930 and I'm bored at home!! Sorry for going on and on. But thanks again for joining in on the fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment