I had a dream that we had a little girl, but she was born with a partial cleft lip. You couldn't even see it from the outside, so I guess it was only on the inner portion of the lip. I thought "ok I can handle this". Then later in the dream, she switched to a boy and now had an undescended testicle that would also have to be surgical fixed. Again, I thought I was still pretty lucky that both of these are minor surgeries. Then later, we went to visit some friend's who had just moved to the beach. They had a really awesome, though small and simple, two story house right near the water. Picture living in the little town of Capitola on the beach. So you could walk out their front door onto a huge patio surrounded my greenery and then down some steps that led to a walkway where walkers and bikers would pass by. And just beyond that was the beach. And just to the right about 20 yards were shops and restaurants. Trust me, it was totally awesome! (I'm only sharing all this because this is how vivid it is to me and it really was a prime location. So jealous! lol) Well ANYWAY..... Sean went to put the baby down, along with their 4 or 5 young kids. And as we were sitting around chatting with our friends a couple hours later, I thought I better go check on our little one. But as I went room to room, bed to bed, I could not find her (yes, she is back to a girl!). I came out and asked Sean where he layed her down and he said that he put her in the master bedroom. I remember there was only one baby in there, so I went back to look, however this little baby did not look like MY baby. And even worse, I couldn't even remember what my baby looked like! And I woke up.
It was so bizarre. I guess your fears really do come out in your dreams. Not that my fears of medical needs consume my thoughts, but truly, being a nurse, they are definitely in the back of my mind. It was just a crazy dream. And I loved that my friends starting posting their craziest dreams on my facebook. I honestly was laughing, out loud, all day long. So feel free to post yours here!
Happy Dreaming!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment