.

.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

One year pictures!!! .... finally!



I just wanted to share a few of Emery's first one pictures I took (really just a few out of a few hundred!!!).  It was an already tiring day.... mentally and emotionally (well... ok, and physically).  She was fussin' and I would have rather have called it a day.  But I knew today was my chance, with the weather changing from the haze the day before, to being so beautiful and warm with blue skies.  And if I let it pass, I might lose the opportunity altogether.  So I filled up my car with all the props I wanted to use and loaded her up.  I actually ended up having such a fun time with her.  Especially the drive up into the foothills which turned out to be just what I needed.  It was so relaxing.  I think I need to relax from my anxieties and take her for more drives.  It was wonderful! 



 


 I would have loved to be one of the cars driving up highway 168, seeing this girl flat on her tummy with her bum up in the air, shooting pictures of the cutest baby in the world.  It had to be a sight, I'm sure.  The shoot was a success!  Which is why it's taken me a month to go through them all and come up with a few of my favorites.  So many to choose from!  I can hardly believe she is one.  And even in one month, I see so much change from when we took these pictures.  It's amazing how much they change each day.   I hope you enjoy!

















1 comment:

  1. I can see why it took so long to narrow down the pics! They are ALL amazing! You have a beautiful little subject to take photos of! She is just so darling! I love that sweet smile. I can see why my boys are so smitten with her. :) My favorite pic is the 2nd one of her holding onto the white fence while looking at the camera. So precious!

    ReplyDelete