.

.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Growing movements...


I'm so not good at this blog thing.... although I think I'm doing alright regardless. My friends who deligently follow my blog are always asking for another entry. I'm so slow. Same with my journaling. But I try. Things have been pretty good lately. I realized I've felt pretty normal lately in regards to my energy level and general well being. Yippee! It gives me hope that I really will be back to normal one of these days. As for baby... she keeps changing. Even in the last week I can tell she has changed so much! Her movements are extremely different. More than a huge gas bubble, now she's all substance and bones!!!! And boy do I feel her!!! lol The last couple of days she's had a constant foot in my side. Its not to the uncomfortable stage yet, but always there. While we were on our Carmel vacation, I laid in bed one night. She laid very low between my pubic bone and sacrum and between my hips. I have no idea how she got scrunched down there. But all of the sudden she decided to do a huge roll! I yelled out! It scared me! That was the first time it actually hurt vs just feeling uncomfortable. The rest of the night I was anxious every time she made a move. Its so crazy! Since then she is all up in my abdomen filling out every inch of space she can find. She's 15 1/2 inches now and 3 lbs!! So amazing!! I continue to feel her constantly! I love it!!!!! But it only makes me long for her more to be in my arms. But of course, I will wait.

That is all I have for now. I am running off to bible study now for some good fellowship that I have been longing for all day. I told Sean I didn't know what to do with myself today. He expressed his worry for me that I will be really bored and depressed with 4 weeks off before she comes. I doubt it. But we'll see..... Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment