.

.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Day at the Zoo with the Beau-friends!!!!

I completely copied this from Lisa's blog!!  But I couldn't lay it out and word it any better!  I cried for the first time looking at these pictures.  I am definitely going to grieve not seeing these boys grow up in person.  I had dreams of Emery growing up with them and they being best friends (and maybe marrying one of them!).  They are definitely one of the hardest ones to leave behind aside from my own family.  Lisa and I have gone through so much... from infertility to having these miracles and through the adjustment of life in 
their first 17 months.  I am so blessed to have them in our lives!  I guess they will come to dread visits back home because we will pick up where we left off and it will be hours of picture taking of the three of them!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Evan, Emery and Ryan- best buds!
Yesterday the boys and I spent the morning at the zoo with Amy and Emery.  Many of you know how Evan, Ryan and Emery are all long-awaited miracles.  After Amy and I walked alongside each other in our season of infertility, the Lord blessed us both with children that were born just 2 weeks apart.  So Evan, Ryan and Emery have spent their entire lives together (well, all 17 months of their lives.)  They are like three little peas in a pod.  Here's a quick glance back at the torturous pictures Amy and I took of them at nearly every major holiday or milestone of their first year of life...

First St. Patrick's Day
First Easter
First 4th of July
 
First Christmas season (playing with nativity scene)
Emery's First Birthday
Evan and Ryan's First Birthday
Playing together before heading off to the zoo.
Gotta love the minivan so we can all ride together!
Amy and Emery feeding the giraffe.

Watch out Em!  Ryan is after your bow AGAIN!
Snack time
We sat for a really long time in the rainforest exhibit so we could just talk and cool off near the waterfall.
We had such a great day!

Then it was time for another photo shoot.  We've always had a hard time getting all three of our children to look at the camera at the same time.  But, now we have the added challenge that they like to escape (it was so much easier when they just laid where we set them.)  But, they are ever so cute!

Evan, Emery and Ryan
Two of the three are looking....getting closer.

Ryan was getting a bit frustrated with his drink.

Lunchtime!
Em with her monkey she got at the zoo...oh I am going to miss this sweet face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment