.

.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

on the move!!!!

Emery is officially beginning to move today!!!! Well actually I noticed it first last night.... but today she has done it every time I try to have her take a nap. She starts at the center of the mattress and within 20 min she is head smack dab in the corner! I think she is pushing with her feet. She's always kicked and stuff but not actually moved herself! Yikes! Well... no more couch for her! Its all floor baby!!! This little baby of mine (ok, ours, in case your reading, honey) is growing so quick. Its really true... that all of the sudden they start changing with every passing day. I think it started right at 6 months. In just two weeks she was sitting up all by herself. She's now in a big girl high chair. And now she's moving!!!! What next? A wedding?!!!! Sheesh! Ok. Slow it down girl. You have at least a few more years until you have to worry about that one. Well we just LOVE watching her grow and change. It is sooo much fun. And I am amazed every day of what a marvelous little being we created. Man! God is so good! And faithful!

1 comment:

  1. What to go, Em!!! I too wish they would stop growing so fast! It's crazy! We need another playdate soon! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete