8 pounds 6 ounces
21 1/2 inches long!!!
She has grown 2 lbs and 11 ounces and 3 inches since birth! She is still in newborn diapers! I tend to think that she is the "norm". But I have known 5 babies born since she was born and I am pretty sure they all weighed more at birth than she weighs today!!! lol I just keep thinking that I can't imagine pushing her out now, at this size, without drugs of some sort!! haha However, with all that said, she is super healthy and I was excited to answer YES to every question of development the Dr. asked. Does she smile? YES! Does she smile in response to you smiling? YES! Does she track you as you move away? YES! Does she coo? YES!! Does she hold her head up on her own when sitting upright? Heck YES!! She is right on track! I am so proud of my little Lovebug!!!! The downside of the appt was that she got her yucky vacc shots today (minus the hep B). I hate those! And boy did she show that she hated them too! We felt soooo bad for her. I have been dreading this day. :( We headed from there to Kashefi's for lunch. Luckily it was past time for her to eat so that comforted her. Then we ran a couple errands and then sbux and to the park. We attempted to feed her again at the park and this time she was so fussy she only ate one ounce. I just held her and loved on her and she finally fell into a light sleep. But the fussiness has begun (I'm assuming from the shots). :( So we packed up and came home so she could rest in her own surroundings. She is sleeping soundly now. But it is a beautiful day and I am blessed to be able to spend it with my hubby and our daughter. I look forward to having hundres... thousands, more of these!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment