
Its the Food coma!!!!

Uh... she looks a little two content between those two boys!

Three peas in a pod!
It was Emery's first St. Patrick's Day! Oh yes... she is Irish!! So we were wearing our green! We had another playdate today with Evan and Ryan. Tonia brought us mommies bagels and coffee! Thanks Tonia! We had a great time hanging out. It sure is pretty funny with all these babies in one room. If one cries, then there's usually one more that will follow suit. And here we are juggling them all. I attempted a photo session of the boys but didn't get far because my batteries were all dead. I think that is rule #1 of photography 101. Always charge your batteries! blah! And anyway, we didn't start the pictures until a while after they ate so by the time we began, they were not very happy. Unlike the food-coma picture of the three of them! lol I got a few good ones, but we will try again tomorrow. I think this is my favorite day of the week when I visit my friend and her boys. Its so much fun. And neither of us feel we have to entertain the other. We're both so tired, so we can be tired and blah together. Its wonderful!
Thanks for coming over!!! It was so fun and relaxed...my favorite day this week too! I just love how our cuties are becoming friends already! Looking forward to our photo session tomorrow!
ReplyDelete