Just some more pictures from February and March!
This was the first time we dog sat Misty for our framily (friends+family...hehe) We have since dog sat her for up to a week and a half! Emery loves her!!
We took Misty to Southlake Town Square and Emery did so good walking her!
She's SO cool!
Emery helping daddy wash his car
One of her many self-made styles! She's all about dressing herself.
I was more forgiving on this day. lol
This style she got right! haha
CUTENESS!
At the end of March, we had a family day at Fort Worth Zoo. It was our second visit there as a family. It was so fun!
A little camera shy and a lot tired!
Then we headed to West 7th for dinner at Velvet Tacos! OMG!!! SO yum!!
Emery practicing her photography skills
We got to go see Cinderella with friends!!!
Morning bed head!
We sat together at the "Koffeeheads" table and read our bibles
Emery doing her own nails while I did mine
So after 25 years of used cars, way too much money spent on fixing the Expedition in the past year and one too many breakdowns in the last few months, I finally....for the first time in my life.... got a new car!!! I'm in the Honda family now!!! And I love it!
This is Numi... she was a resident at our complex when Sean worked there. She helped us so much and was awesome! She made this experience so wonderful! I instantly fell in love with her and her VERY strong accent!! lol
Emery loves to help! She asked if she could rake leaves and I said sure only to turn around 5 min later and see that she actually raked up a whole pile!
So I showed her how to scoop them up and put them in the bag! Big Helper!!
Before leaving REI, daddy bought Emery her first big girl bike! She LOVES it!!
This is Levi.... He's our neighbor and son of a very good friend. And this is Meow... the cat. lol Emery will hold him the entire time we are there!
I met a friend from work at Ridgemar Mall in South Fort Worth. Who knew there was so much fun to be had at the mall?! We rented these for 15 min and they sped around the mall! It was the funnest thing ever! I even jumped on with Emery and she drove me. lol
Emery and her ballet friends having lunch after class one day
These crazy nutbars!!
EASTER 2015
This was our first time coloring eggs!
(my first in probably 20 years!)
The finished product
Easter Morning!
Mommy and Emery at church
Emery and framily!
I am so grateful for this family! We have known them for over 20 years in Fresno. They moved here a year and a half before us and now we live in the same neighborhood. We never truly had the chance to develop a deep friendship in Fresno, but now we have adopted each other as family (or as we term friends who are family = framily)
I love them like my own!!
Hannah, Emery and Meagan swinging in our backyard
Meagan loving on Emery
Elizabeth loving on Emery one night while she babysat her
She is one VERY loved little girl!
I smiled through the whole blog! Emery is so precious and such a big girl now!!! I love seeing her in all her cuteness! Looks like you guys are having such fun times there in Texas! We miss you all dearly!! Love, the Taylor crew
ReplyDelete