.

.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Fascinating!!!!

So I put Emery down for her nap today.  She was playing in there as usual.  I finally went to check on her (she usually poops before falling asleep... go figure!) and I found her completely naked!!!  No pants.  No shirt.  No diaper!  And, of course, she pooped!  Luckily, I will say, it was firm and not too large. lol  But it did not prevent her from getting poo-fingers!  ugh!  Of course, I had to take a picture first... and then cleaned her up, put her back down and off to sleep she went!  I dreaded that.  Just like I dreaded the poop in the bath.  Well, we're 2 for 2 now!  Check! Check!  (I really wanted to post the picture here that I took of her, but I couldn't bring myself to post a naked pic of her on the internet. So we'll just leave that for the 'baby book')
This also is becoming a common occurence!
What a pose!

 Loving the shoes!!!!
 She loves to climb on anything and everything!!!!  She climbs up on the recliner, 
the ottoman, our bed, the jungle gym, and of course, US!!!
 This was literally her saying "CHEESE!!!"

Lately Emery has taken on some other new challenges.  She now loves taking her shoes off and putting them back on in addition to undressing.  It's so adorable.  I'm so proud!  She also has just recently taken it upon herself to buckle herself in to her baby carrier car seat we still use in one of the cars.  She'll do the whole thing if I have enough time to let her.  Which, so far, I have had.  :-) 


She is becoming more musical and a copy cat more every day.  She will sway with the music if she likes the song.  The other night, I was singing the chipmunks song "Christmas time is here".  I started doing movements to all the words and she did every one of them with me!  All of these changes in just the last week or two!  I realized that I LOVE this age.  And I know it will continue to get better.  It is just simply A-mazing to me how much she learns every single day.  It is so awesome watching this little human being learning every thing from scratch!  It truly boggles my mind!  She is fascinating in every sense of the word!  I've said it since the day she was born... but she is like a campfire... I could watch her nonstop 24/7!!!

We just bought a queen aerobed and Emery was having a blast on it
Just a fun video of her playing...

New (and some not so new, but need to mention) words...  Hep Pease (help please), fruck (truck... whew!), gock (clock... this one is not so new), cat, mimery (Emery...yeah!!!), every form of mom... ma, MOM!, mommy.  Along with learning colors for a while now, she's now starting to learn her letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment