We had a wonderful time with her uncle Brett and auntie Mattie and her cousins, Owen and McKenna saturday night. Despite looking really bad and having a constant cough (to the point of gagging), she played hard with her cousins. She even pushed 3 year old McKenna around the room on her pirate ship car!!! It was hilarious! None of us could believe she could push her all by herself. lol She was putting her whole body into it! (I'll try to upload the video) We had a good time celebrating her uncle's birthday. I've missed these times of hanging out with them. Mattie texted me with the same sentiment after we left. Been having some great times with them lately. These are long overdue. :)
I have to admit, the rash threw me for a loop. I don't know rashes and they make me nervous (even at work). But it is Sean that I worried about as we went into his 2 day run taking care of her all alone. But I think these times make us stronger and better parents.... not afraid of anything. Sean is an amazing daddy. We have our complaints of each other's differences in parenting, but at the end of the day, I think we balance each other beautifully and are a great team! (I love you babe!!! You're awesome!!)
I had to work Easter this year. So Sean took Emery to his brother's again for breakfast. Unfortunately the kids naps were opposite each other, so they didn't get to hunt Easter eggs together. But Sean gave Emery an egg hunt when they got home. He said she "Rocked it!". I thought she wouldn't really get it this year, so I was kind of sad that I missed it. But I know its part of my job that I will miss holidays and these moments. Its okay. He told me I should do it with her tomorrow. I will!!! :)
Sean's Easter Egg Hunt!!
Hope everyone had a Happy Easter! Although I missed church, I did walk the Way of the Cross at church on Friday. I will have to blog about that next, because it really was awesome! Had a good hour and a half with my Lord Jesus. I believe there was a work and healing done in me. Thank you Lord for always being faithful and near to us. I am so grateful for your work on the Cross for little ol' me! There IS power in the Cross and in your blood that was spilled out for me!!! Hallelujah!





No comments:
Post a Comment