By special request, I'm uploading Emery's pouty lip video. Most of you have seen it on facebook, but if you haven't, then enjoy!
The story is I was cleaning the collection of fuzz from between her fingers and started saying 'ewwwwww' as I was doing it. (yes, I find it a little disturbing this area can get so dirty when all she does is lay around. lol) All of the sudden she started responding with the pouty lip. But she never cried. I tried to get her to do it for daddy later that night without success. But the next day, to my surprise, she started doing it again! So I had to get it on video! Don't think me a terrible mom. Because you know you all get so much entertainment from your little ones doing similar things! lol
So here's to many years of laughs at the loving expense of our children!! She is the delight of my heart! :)
That is hilarious!!! Thanks for putting it on your blog for your non-facebook friends. She is so adorable with her pouty little lips! It was so nice to hang out today and enjoy the fresh air together. I still cannot get over how blessed we are by the gift of our children. God has been so good to us! I love sharing in this joy with you. Love you, dear friend (who knows she really wants to stay in Fresno! Lol)
ReplyDeleteThat is way too funny!!!!! Emory's too cute!
ReplyDelete